The ECOSUN U+ is a universal panel suitable for both wall and ceiling mounting.
The ECOSUN U+ infrared panel combines high energy efficiency with an improved heating comfort when compared to other traditional heating systems.
Slimline and energy efficient these heaters can be used as a complete heating system or as spot heaters for individual areas.
The U+ range of slimline textured panels is designed to compliment any environment and is equally appropriate in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
The U+ panels have a special paint finish. The outer thermocrystal surface finish is based on quartz crystals – a slightly textured finish which significantly increases the surface area and its ability to emit heat. The surface area is 2.5 times greater than a smooth surface. This results in a high efficiency, low maintenance heater.
The standard colour finish of the U+ panel is white. The installation flexibility makes them suitable for both new or refurbishment projects.
The 300 Watt heater directly replaces a 600mm x 600mm ceiling tile.
The 600 Watt heater replaces two 600mm x 600mm ceiling tiles.
- The panel is manufactured from galvanised steel with a textured thermocrystal surface finish which provides a high emissivity surface.
- Basic Colour: White (RAL9016).
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
- Ceiling mounting frame comes with the panel as standard
- Localised heating – only warm the area required e.g. work space areas
- Suspended or ceiling mounted. ECOSUN U+ panels provide total usage of floor and wall space and reduce the risk of accidental damage or vandalism.
- Higher ventilation and air extraction rates do not significantly affect the radiant performance which primarily warms the fabric of the heated area.
- Gentle infrared heat results in improved comfort conditions at lower inside ambient temperatures providing comfort at lower running costs.