Single Zone Water Temperature Controller and Pump Assembly
Designed to connect to and operate as an extension to a radiator circuit
Designed to connect directly to an existing radiator circuit, the temperature control unit is the central component in monitoring and adjusting the water temperaure supplied to the underfloor heating system with a heat output up to 3kW.
The thermostatic mixing head controls the set flow temperature. Ideal for precise control of water temperature and flow through floor heating circuits from hot water sources including oil fired boilers, gas fired boilers, wood burning stove and renewable energy sources like solar collectors, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps and pellet burners. Designed to be lightweight and compact in order to connect directly onto pipework without the need for extra brackets or support. Consists of a mixing valve, circulating pump, isolating valves, flow and return connections & fixing kit.
- High Output Grundfos 3 speed Circulation Pump
- Compact and Lightweight Unit
- Automatically mixes water to required temperature
- Simple temperature set up ranging from 35°C to 65°C
- Accurately controls flow temperature to +/- 2°C regardless of changing boiler flow and return temperatures
- Supplied complete with all required components