High specification temperature control and water circulation.
Designed to connect directly to our floor heating manifolds
The temperature control unit is the central component in monitoring and adjusting the water temperature supplied to the underfloor heating system.
The thermostatic mixing head controls the set flow temperature. Ideal for precise control of water temperature and flow through floor heating circuits from hot water sources including oil fired boilers, gas fired boilers, wood burning stove and renewable energy sources like solar collectors, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps and pellet burners.
- High Output Grundfos 3 speed Circulation Pump
- Thermomix automatic blending valve
- Compact and lightweight – simply bolts directly to our manifolds
- Adjustable inlets allowing both side and bottom entry options for flow and return pipes
- Fully reversible – allows connection to left or right side of manifold
- “A” Rated Grundfos UPM3 Auto pump
- Temperature Gauge
- Pre-assembled in the UK and designed for instant connection to the manifold
- 3.4Kv / 18KW High Output (suitable for manifolds up to 12 ports)
- 20°C – 55°C temperature adjustment suited for force screed drying in accordance with (BS1264)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Accurately controls flow temperature to +/- 2°C regardless of changing boiler flow and return temperatures
- Supplied complete with all required components