In-Screed Heating Cable
Used to provide underfloor heating in new build projects in screeded floors. Typically laid directly onto foil backed insulation then covered with a minimum of 50mm sand & cement screed. On new build projects with screed floors this cable can provide an economical heating solution.
The cable has two layers of extremely tough and durable insulation which provide protection during installation and ensures a prolonged cable life. As the cable is earthed it is also suitable for installation in bathrooms and kitchens.
- 15W/linear metre provides heating to new builds
- Tough and durable thick heating cable
- Suitable for all floor finishes in wet and dry areas
- Full metallic earth screen for total safety
- Fitted with 5 metre cold tails for electrical connection.