HomeKit-Enabled neoHub (2nd generation)
Heatmiser neoHub is the gateway to the Neo System, providing remote control of all neoStat’s and neoPlug’s from your iOS or Android device.
The neoHub Gen 2 handles all of the network communication between the neoStat, neoAir and neoPlug and is very much the brain of the Neo System. Therefore you will require one if you’re looking to control your heating & hot water system from your SmartPhone.
The neoHub Gen 2 brings HomeKit and Google Home support to Neo
The neoHub Gen 2 connects to your home router by an ethernet cable, so one free port is required. The neoHub Gen 2 is very much plug and play and pairing neoStat’s, neoAir & neoPlug to the neoHub Gen 2 couldn’t be easier. After you have paired all of your Neo devices (up to 32 are supported) you will have In Home and Remote access of your heating, hot water and appliances.
To ensure your neoHub Gen 2 is always up to date, your neoHub will automatically download and install updates so you will always benefit from the very latest software enhancements.
- neoHub creates a Mesh Network to the powered Neo devices, greatly increasing the network range in your home.
- Smart Profiles – Allow you to program time and temperature settings and then apply them to a number of zones. Any subsequent change to the profile will be automatically applied to those zones using the profile.
- Geo Location: Automatically turn the heating off when you leave home and back on when you return.
- Compatible with up-to 32 Neo devices.
- Works with HomeKit, Google Home, Alexa, IFTTT.
- Automatic Firmware updates for neoHub and connected devices.
- Clock Sync and BST correction – UK/CET and NZ Time Zones.