The Heatmiser neoKit 1 works with Apple HomeKit & Google Home and includes 1 neoStat v2 and 1 neoHub Gen 2, allowing you to take control of your heating from anywhere.
Suitable for those with
- A Combi Boiler System.
- A Starter Multi Zone System, just add more neoStat
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function – neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
The neoKit 1 offers enhanced history logging, giving you a great insight into the energy efficiency of your heating system.
The room temperature, set temperature and whether the room was preheating or heating is recorded for each room for last 4 weeks.
Hours Run (the time the heating was active) is also shown for each zone for the same period.
- Smart Home Compatible – Works with HomeKit, Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles – Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Wireless Air Sensor / Door Contact Support – Works with our Wireless sensors
- Away Mode – Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications – Receive a push notification for 1)Door/Window open 2)High/Low temp limit 3)Battery low
- Clock Sync – Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Lock – Lock each of your neoStat with a PIN
- Hold Mode – Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated – Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- Power Adaptors Included – UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor
- ‘Meets Boiler Plus’ The new energy saving standar
- Open API – The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
Upgrading your system is as easy as swapping your existing thermostat to the new neoStat and plugging the neoHub into your router. Control of your heating system is then possible from your iOS or Android device.
Neo is mesh based, automatically routing the communication data around your home via other neoStats. The neohub communicates with the Heatmiser Cloud server which means no technical computer knowledge or fixed IP address are required.
neoStat v2: The neoStat is mains powered, so at least 3 wires excluding the earth are required at your thermostat position. Swapping your existing thermostat to the neoStat
neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
SmartPhone App: iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device