The Heatmiser neoAir Kit includes a neoAir, RF Switch and neoHub (2nd generation) allowing you to take control of your heating, hot water and appliances from anywhere.
The Heatmiser neoAir Kit v2 includes a neoAir v3-M, RF Switch and neoHub Gen 2 allowing you to take control of your heating, hot water and appliances from anywhere.
Suitable for those with
- No Wired Thermostat
- Combi boiler or Hot Water Cylinder System
- A Starter Multi Zone System, just add more neoAir/neoStat
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function – neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
The neoAir Kit offers enhanced history logging, giving you a great insight into the energy efficiency of your heating system.
The room temperature, set temperature and whether the room was preheating or heating is recorded for each room for last 4 weeks.
Hours Run (the time the heating was active) is also shown for each zone for the same period.
- Smart Home Compatible – Works with HomeKit, Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles – Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Wireless Air Sensor / Door Contact Support
- Away Mode – Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications – Receive a push notification for 1)Door/Window open 2)High/Low temp limit 3)Battery low
- Clock Sync – Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Away Mode – Turning your heating off with our simple Away Feature
- Lock – Lock each of your neoStat with a PIN
- Hold Mode – Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated – Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- Power Adaptors Included – UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor
- ‘Meets Boiler Plus’ The new energy saving standar
- Open API – The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
Once the RF Switch has been connected to your boiler, and the neoAir has been paired to the RF Switch and neoHub, you can control your heating system from your iOS or Android device.
neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system that you can control from your SmartPhone. The mains powered neoStat automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStat/neoAir in the home. If there are no neoStat’s installed, the neoAir communicates directly with the neoHub and so the neoPlug or Boost can be used to extend the communication distance.
neoAir: The neoAir is battery powered, and is designed to work with the RF Switch (supplied in the neoAir Kit) or the UH8-RF 8 Zone Wiring Centre.
SmartPhone App: iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device