ECOFILMPRO Professional Underfloor Heating Kits are available in 5m², 10m², 15m² and 20m² kits and includes all the tools for the professional installer.
Simply cut the roll of 500mm wide ECOFILM into lengths and make the connections using the FREE crimp tool.
The standard heat output of ECOFILM is 130 Watts/m2 – ideally suited to new builds and rooms insulated to current building standards. For high heat loss rooms such as heavily glazed or poorly insulated rooms, we recommend our high heat output 160 watts/m² Ecofilm Pro System.
ECOFILM PRO is NOT designed for use in wet areas e.g bathrooms/shower rooms.
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Standard heat output: 130W/m² (upgradeable to 160watts/m²)
- Extremely low build height: less than 7mm
- Available as: 5m², 10m², 15m² and 20m² kits for maximum floor coverage
- Quick installation: simply cut the roll to length and connect
- Suitable for most laminate and engineered hardwood flooring
- When used in conjunction with ECOMAX-DUO, ECOFILMPRO is suitable for carpet and vinyl floors
- Roll of 500mm Wide Film
- Heating Element Connection Crimps
- Cold Tail Connection Leads (Brown & Blue)
- Mastic Insulation Tape
- Green Polyester Tape Discs
- Ratchet Crimping Tool
- Full Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Guarantee