High specification temperature control and water circulation.
Designed to connect directly to our floor heating manifolds
The temperature control unit is the central component in monitoring and adjusting the water temperature supplied to the underfloor heating system.
The thermostatic mixing head controls the set flow temperature. Ideal for precise control of water temperature and flow through floor heating circuits from hot water sources including oil fired boilers, gas fired boilers, wood burning stove and renewable energy sources like solar collectors, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps and pellet burners.
- High Output Wilo Circulation Pump
- Strong Cast Iron Housing and Threaded Connections
- Thermomix automatic blending valve
- Compact and lightweight – simply bolts directly to our manifolds
- “A” Rated Wilo Auto pump
- Temperature Gauge
- 3.4Kv / 18KW High Output (suitable for manifolds up to 12 ports)
- 35°C – 65°C temperature adjustment suited for force screed drying in accordance with (BS1264)
- Accurately controls flow temperature to +/- 2°C regardless of changing boiler flow and return temperatures
- Supplied complete with all required components
- Maximum Static Pressure 10 bar
- Maximum Temperature: 90 Deg. C
- 8 Metre Head