This System is supplied with everything required to install your underfloor heating solution
The included 5 Layer Premium Pipe, is manufactured to the highest Standards and outperforms older, PEXa & PEXb type pipes in all aspects.
- ThermRite™ PRO – ULTRA WARM Premium Dual Purpose Panels x 125
- “A” Rated Low Energy Grundfoss 3 Speed Circulation Pump
- Automatic Temperature Control Unit & Thermomix Blending Valve
- 5 Layer Professional Grade European Standard 16mm Underfloor Heating Pipe x 600 metres
- 6 Zone Dualmix Manifold – Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 – Temperature Gauge x 2 – Lockshields with flow meters on each port – Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 – Automatic air vent x 2 – Metal fixing brackets x 2
- Heatmiser Slimline Digital Programmable Thermostat – Upgradable to App Control or Wireless System
- Pipe Reaming Tool
- Pipe Cutter
- Pipe Connector Cores x 12
- CAD Pipe Layout Plan & Installation Manual
SIMPLE & FAST INSTALL – Fix the panels down using our EPS Contact Spray Adhesive
ThermRite™ PRO is a Premium Dual Purpose Panel consisting of a high strength EPS400 kpA rigid insulation board with a 200 micron aluminium heat reflective layer bonded to the topside of the panel. Designed to provide high heat output and superior compressive strength to all floor finishes, making it the ideal solution for installations where the final floor finish is undecided.
- High Output: 150mm high heat output pipe spacing
- High Strength: 400kpA compressive strength
- Low Profile: Only 20mm depth
- Dual Purpose: For Tile/Wood/Laminate & Vinyl floor finishes
For floating wood and laminate floors featuring interlocking boards, the ThermRite PRO panels can be simply floated on top of a solid floor board or screed floor. For Tile, Vinyl, bonded wooden floors and carpet finishes, simply bond the panels onto suitable structually sound existing solid screeds or fixed wooden floor decks (minimum 18mm floor grade plywood) using either our EPS Contact Spray Adhesive or Rapid Set Flexible Tile Adhesive, install the pipe and then cover with a 5mm self levelling screed layer for tile finishes or 10mm layer for vinyl finishes.
The grooves in the insulation securely retain our 16mm Multilayer pipe in the correct position, eliminating the need for supplementary pipe fixings.
PANEL SIZE: Length 1200, Width 600, Depth 20mm (Each panel = 0.72m²)
CONSTRUCTION: EPS – Grade 400 kPa
DESIGN: 4 grooves @ 150mm centres with 3 straight runs at the top of each panel for flow and returns
COVERAGE: Each panel covers 0.72m² (14 panels cover 10.0m²)