ECOFLOOR electric underfloor heating mats are made of a heating cable attached to a fibreglass mesh scrim. The mat can simply be rolled out onto the floor, making installation quick and easy.
The mats come complete with double sided tape on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface.
ECOFLOOR Underfloor Heating Mats have a twin conductor cable, with a single 3m “cold tail” connection. Our electric underfloor heating mats are vailable in two standard power ratings: 160 Watt mats for internal applications including kitchens and bathrooms and 200 Watt mats for conservatory use or areas where high heat losses can occur.
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008)
- Quick installation – Simply roll out the electric underfloor heating mat & fix to the floor
- Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes
- Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety
- Low build height – Minimal floor height build up
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- EMC Safe
- Mat Dimensions: Length 16.0m x Width 0.5m
- Cable Diameter – 3.0mm – 4.0mm
- 230V supply
- Twin conductor heating cable with single 3m “cold tail” connection lead