ThermRite™ Mat electric underfloor heating mats – Fully self adhesive, low profile, easy lay, heating solution
ThermRite™ electric underfloor heating mats are made of a heating cable attached to a an adhesive fibreglass mesh scrim for fast and simple installation
The mat can simply be rolled out onto the floor, making installation quick and easy. The mats come complete with a full adhesive covering on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface.
ThermRite™ Underfloor Heating Mats have a twin conductor cable, with a single “cold tail” connection. They are available in two standard power ratings: 150 Watt mats for internal applications including kitchens and bathrooms and 200 Watt mats for conservatory use or areas where high heat losses can occur.
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008)
- Quick installation – Simply roll out the electric underfloor heating mat & fix to the floor
- Full adhesive backing
- Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes
- Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety
- Low build height – Minimal floor height build up
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- EMC Safe
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Diameter – 3.0mm – 4.0mm
- 230V supply
- Twin conductor heating cable with single “cold tail” connection lead