This System is supplied with everything required to install your underfloor heating solution
The included Professional Grade 5 layer pipe is manufactured to the highest Standards and outperforms older, PEXa & PEXb type pipes in all aspects.
All in one board Incorporating the straight and turns on one panel. Flooring grade chipboard (22mm) designed to be a full load bearing floor installed directly on top of the floor joists – Pre-grooved for the underfloor heating system to be installed quickly and easily, directly into the floor board.
This system is intended for installation on standard wooden joist floors c/c 600 mm max. The construction consists of a load bearing slotted 22mm chipboard floor, which replaces the standard board in floor constructions.
The HeatBoard ONE System uses our 12mm pipe in grooves spaced at 150mm centres on the chipboard panel with optional turns at both ends of each board to ensure ease of installation.
System Coverage: 42.0 m²
Total Room Heat – Total Room Heating for all general rooms insulated to current building standards (150mm pipe spacing)
- ThermRite™ HeatBoard “ONE” Panels (2400x600mm) x 30
- “A” Rated Low Energy Grundfoss 3 Speed Circulation Pump
- Automatic Temperature Control Unit & Thermomix Blending Valve
- Professional Grade 12mm Underfloor Heating Pipe x 320 metres
- 4 Zone Dualmix Manifold – Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 – Temperature Gauge x 2 – Lockshields with flow meters on each port – Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 – Automatic air vent x 2 – Metal fixing brackets x 2
- Heatmiser Slimline Digital Programmable Thermostat – Upgradable to App Control or Wireless System
- Pipe Reaming Tool
- Pipe Cutter
- Pipe Connector Cores x 4
- CAD Pipe Layout Plan & Installation Manual