This System is supplied with everything required to install your underfloor heating solution
The included 5 Layer Premium Pipe, is manufactured to the highest Standards and outperforms older, PEXa & PEXb type pipes in all aspects.
- Self Adhesive Profix PLUS Panels x 167
- “A” Rated Low Energy Grundfoss 3 Speed Circulation Pump
- Automatic Temperature Control Unit & Thermomix Blending Valve
- Professional Grade 16mm Underfloor Heating Pipe x 600 metres
- 6 Zone Dualmix Manifold – Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 – Temperature Gauge x 2 – Lockshields with flow meters on each port – Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 – Automatic air vent x 2 – Metal fixing brackets x 2
- Heatmiser Slimline Digital Programmable Thermostat – Upgradable to App Control or Wireless System
- Pipe Reaming Tool
- Pipe Cutter
- Pipe Connector Cores x 12
- CAD Pipe Layout Plan & Installation Manual
The Profix™ PLUS panel is our latest pipe retention panel designed for use with warm water underfloor heating and wall heating systems incorporating 14mm to 17mm diameter pipe.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, the 20mm thick self-adhesive backed panels provide a fast-fix floor heating solution for both suspended timber floors and solid floors, or alternatively as a wall heating solution.
Each 1200mm x 600mm x 20mm panel features special pipe retention clips which hold the pipe securely in place, together with purpose made locking features which fasten the panels together.
The Profix™ PLUS panel can be used in three different systems, depending on the specific requirements of the individual project.
The Profix™ PLUS Pipe in Void System is a dry-fit fast-fix warm water underfloor heating system suitable for well insulated buildings which meet the latest requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations. The pipe is simply clipped into the Profix™ PLUS panels, after which either T & G flooring grade chipboard (min.18mm) or a more thermally conductive T & G screed replacement board (min.18mm) is laid over the panels.
The Profix™ PLUS Pipe in Diffuser Plates System combines the Profix™ PLUS panel with purpose-made Profix™ PLUS aluminium heat diffuser plates to create a dry-fit solution with increased heat outputs for both floor heating and wall heating applications.
The Profix™ PLUS Pipe in Screed System combines the Profix™ PLUS panel with either a cement-based or anhydrite (gypsum-based) flowing screed to create a high heat output, fast response floor heating solution (as thin as 20mm) even at low water temperatures, making it an ideal solution with heat pumps.